Shinjo Shono

Moderators: Ide Yesugei, Shinjo Dun, Shinjo Magistrates

Utaku_Yamada
Nikutai

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:59 am

I think this guy may be replacing his mum Altansarnai. He's our first card with Pride and he has Commander which may be of use later on

Shinjo Dae-Hyun
White Guard

Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:20 am

First and foremost, thanks for posting this spoiler here Yamada. Based on first impressions, Shono looks like a keeper to me.

He's the first 4 cost character we have that is worth his weight in fate/skill ratio in my opinion and interestingly enough he seems to be designed to abuse our Stronghold, Charge, and Cavalry Reserves (instead of being watered down because these cards exist) along with the added versatility of being able to trigger his effect in political conflicts as well.

In the thread discussing this card on FFG's forums it was pointed out that if unblocked and without a status token that Shono is capable of breaking every currently printed province on his own with the exception of Ancestral Lands or Entrenched Position during their respective conflict types.

It's hard for me to say who he will be replacing in my current build however he easily makes the cut. As my playstyle and deck build leans heavily towards military it's hard to say who he will end up replacing when we finally get our hands on him.

Any other opinions out there?
Bushi • Commander • TacticianCavalry

Utaku_Yamada
Nikutai

Sat May 12, 2018 10:30 am

Team him up with Utaku Infantry and some other guys watch them bounce all over the map.

Ide Yesugei
White Guard

Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:25 am

I agree a good 4 drop is a good thing to see. I also like seeing swarmy characters with pride as they often win conflicts. I wish he said Unicorn rather than Cavalry for his bonus but I'm ok with how he is .. a real auto include in all our builds.
Diplomat * Host * All around fun guy

"Smiling makes me happy and others nervous"

• Information