What other unicorn personalities would we like to see?

This is a moderated discussion for forum for more in depth topics related to the CCG.

Moderators: Shinjo Dalu, Ide Yesugei, Shinjo Magistrates

moto ritz
Nikutai

Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

What would be fun would be a 5gc maiden with the trait costs 1 less gold if you meet her honor requirement and had an HR of 5. Blank maiden blitz deck. Could be fun.

Shinjo Hughes
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

I'd be happy to see Kohana still kicking, possible as the Daimyo (or Regent if Yu-Pan has children). Especially if still at 5 Gold Cost (maybe a 12 HR :) ) and who cares about her stats if she still has that trait.
Unicorn Clan•Samurai•Brigadier General•Exp 2•Paragon•Battle Madman

ImageImage

Moto Damasko
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I'd be interested in seeing a good spider crossover commander. Preferably something with destro negation.
Unicorn Clan * Samurai * Gaijin Blademaster * Stands Alone * In spite of * Inugami-Mochi
"Call me what you will, but I act with passion in all things. One cannot know compassion without living with passion."
~Moto Damasko

Moto Yoee
White Guard

Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 am

Shinjo Hughes wrote:I'd be happy to see Kohana still kicking, possible as the Daimyo (or Regent if Yu-Pan has children). Especially if still at 5 Gold Cost (maybe a 12 HR :) ) and who cares about her stats if she still has that trait.
Well, considering that she (unwillingly) helped free Fufu-chan, I don't think that she'll be the Utaku daimyo anytime soon.
And that makes me a sad panda. :cry:
Image Image

Moto Eiji
White Guard

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

Although, I believe Kohana is the only one from the group that freed fu leng that hasn't gotten an epilogue saying what happened to her afterwards. I could be wrong, but I don't remember ever reading it.

In terms of peeps on cards, Ide Takeru for some Ide love and because my bitching to Spooky about no Ide in fictions got him created. Shameless self gratification :?
Add the Utaku daimyo and Taigo and I'll be happy.
Moto Eiji

Shinjo Hughes
White Guard

Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Well Shunori and Saburo were the most responsible were drained of their life and have already had soul-of's printed. Ayano and Hideo faded into obscurity, supposedly (Hideo's fate was left upon, either hermit/ronin/seppuku). Akio was drafted into the shadowland hunter's club, and I don't recall anything happening to Ichizo. I'd be thrilled to see a Soul of Kohana exp being Yu-Pan's daughter. That'd be every flavor of win.

ImageImage

Moto Muck
White Guard

Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 am

Utaku Hidaki wrote:
Shinjo Shinriko wrote:Some do, but that is not what Hidaki wants a personality purchasable off of Border Keep for. He wants a personality that would stabilize a blitz concept out of Unicorn decks.
Exactly! I miss Shinjo Rina. :(
me too

why is there no "soul of chagatai xp4" listed yet?- thought he'd be the first :twisted:

i'd acually like to see what the emerald champ will be like- also would like to see byung xp

i'd also like to hear what finally happened to horiuchi rikako and also kang vs tayoi(?) and what villainous act he performed

Shinjo Hughes
White Guard

Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am

Heck Chagatai xp4 isn't wouldn't even be that broken in this arc... other than the fact we have Izul... and several GOOD fate cards that straighten personalities in battle.... I mean you could probably abuse him as much as the SE decks meant to abuse him, out of a standard EE deck...

(Even my train of thought is a smart ass :lol: )

ImageImage

Moto Naranbaatar
White Guard

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:54 pm

For me:
Horiuchi Rikako, Iuchi Ietsuna, Moto Taigo, Shinjo Tselu, Utaku Ji-Yun, Moto Kang, Moto Hotei. Lol, a lot of guys.

Also would like to see our Keeper of Void and our Legendary Shugenja. It could be a Death Priest/White Guard peep, that would be really legendary.
Moto Muck wrote:i'd also like to hear what finally happened to horiuchi rikako and also kang vs tayoi(?) and what villainous act he performed
Kang vs Tayoi? Is it right? 'Cause I've never read any fiction with portraying both of them.
Image Image

Moto Muck
White Guard

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 pm

my bad- meant utaku remi- the story "Burdens" hints at some sort of villainous act performed by Kang involving Remi (who had Talisman of Toshigoku if i remember right)

Shinjo Shinriko
Ji-Samurai

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:13 am

In the fiction I want to see Moto Hotei, especially after his involvement with Hidekazu, I want to know what happened to Moto Hideo through the Destroyer War and if he survived that into the time jump, and I'll take all of the Kang action I can get.

As for potential cards: I want Moto Kushi and Yamauchi to get some exp. love.

"The purpose of life is to light a small candle in the darkness of being." -Moto Amadare

eganra
Ji-Samurai

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Who did love Kang he was awesome

Moto Seals
Emerald Champion

Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Utaku Hidaki wrote:
Shinjo Shinriko wrote:Some do, but that is not what Hidaki wants a personality purchasable off of Border Keep for. He wants a personality that would stabilize a blitz concept out of Unicorn decks.
Never going to happen. Why? Two words: prosperous village.

Utaku Hidaki
White Guard

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:03 am

Moto Seals wrote:
Utaku Hidaki wrote:
Pfft, like I'd run gold holdings in a deck with that type of personality, outside of Small Farms. I want to buy two guys turn 1 again!
Ralph Tropeano * Straw Dog * Taskmaster * Team Whiplash * The Nicest Guy in L5R

Ide Yesugei
White Guard

Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Moto Seals wrote:
Utaku Hidaki wrote:
Never going to happen. Why? Two more words: Utaku Hidaki
Diplomat * Host * All around fun guy

"Smiling makes me happy and others nervous"

• Information