What other unicorn personalities would we like to see?

This is a moderated discussion for forum for more in depth topics related to the CCG.

Moderators: Shinjo Dalu, Ide Yesugei, Shinjo Magistrates

veknus
Hohei

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:09 am

Hi guys going off topic but if we had a choice on seeing more unicorn people, what would you guys like to see?

Personaly i like to see Iuchi Ietsuna and Horiuchi Nobane in card game, for i know they are not dead yet but do tell me if i am wrong if they are. Hopefully Taigo will be put in soon, and the last person i hope to see is Shinjo Genki (shono's wife) but who knows.

what are your thoughts guys?

Moto Naranbaatar
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:05 am

I too am interested in seeing more of Ietsuna. Guys has an impressive pedigree.

But Nobane, he's dead. Died in some fiction after the time jump.
Image Image

Moto Damasko
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:59 am

Genki is also believed to be dead, she sacrifices herself protecting refugees during the destroyer war I believe.
Unicorn Clan * Samurai * Gaijin Blademaster * Stands Alone * In spite of * Inugami-Mochi
"Call me what you will, but I act with passion in all things. One cannot know compassion without living with passion."
~Moto Damasko

Moto Shintomo
Gunso

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

I'd like liike to see an Ide personality. Its probably not in our themes, but a random Ide control-oriented personality would be nice to see. (I'd say a name, but the last Ide I remember before taking a long hiatus from the game is Tadaji, and he had just died.)

Other than that, I can't wait for Emerald Champion Ji-Yun. I really hope she has the Duelist trait as well, I miss having personalities my opponents are afraid to enter a duel against.

MotoKCi
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I wish for Ide Bantu to be back, I think he'll be balanced in EE. Wishful thinking?
Serving the community

ThA Available Now!

New Zealand Kotei Winner 09,10,11,13,14,15
Best sportsman 2007

wolki
Eta

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Ide Takeru, Naleesh and Min-Hee's karo, would make a good Ide to see print. He's been in a couple of recent fiction, and I like having people that are important in the story available as personalities.

MotoKCi
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:58 pm

There you go, the perfect person to get the soul of Bantu, seems pretty reasonable to me that he goes off to arrange lots and lots of weapons for The Khan and Champion.
Serving the community

ThA Available Now!

New Zealand Kotei Winner 09,10,11,13,14,15
Best sportsman 2007

Shinjo Dun
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Shinjo Dun. He shouldn't be too old, especially given that Unicorns tend to retire old or stay active until they die.

Utaku Ashley
White Guard

Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:12 pm

I'll seconf the desire to see Ji Yun exp. Maidens could use some decent dueling meta.
**Team Perish in Flames**

Iuchi Finn
Nikutai

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:40 pm

like others, takeru, taigo, ji-yun,tselu.
And specialy for me; horiuchi rikako (not dead as far as i know) as our "legendary shugenja"
Casual french player,
Iuchi Lixue's Fan.
Supporter of a pure and clean Unicorn Clan.
"Bushido and Meishodo"

Shinjo Silme
White Guard

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 am

aaah ji yun Xpt... hope the card will be beautiful !!! and will give the extra edge to the maidens deck that lacks a little (in my opinion).

Bantu !!! a lot of decks "brokorn" when i think of him but he would a very good addition !!! Himself alone he is balanced (he target only items after all !).

Maybe a "soul of otaku" ?? no ??? "shono" maybe ? ok ok we talk about balanced personalities in this post...

One of my favorites for the beauty of the card and the lot of fun it gives me was Utaku Genshi

I loved Yu pan too, great character !

One card i would love to see again for its effects is utaku Kana !
"My deck needs to be about 20% cooler"
"Oh putain !" : tribute to Crabi, L5R World Champion 2012
Tournament results

Shinjo Hughes
White Guard

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:56 am

Ji-Yun Exp, Taigo, Utaku Daimyo, and Taigo. Did I say Taigo?
Unicorn Clan•Samurai•Brigadier General•Exp 2•Paragon•Battle Madman

ImageImage

Utaku Hidaki
White Guard

Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:23 am

Any 4GC personality with a boxable honor requirement. Every clan but Unicorn has a personality they can bring into play off of BK.

As for names, on a personal level I'd like to see an Utaku Hidaki card - he wouldn't be too old yet!
Ralph Tropeano * Straw Dog * Taskmaster * Team Whiplash * The Nicest Guy in L5R

iyasu
Ashigaru

Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, I hope to see in card-form before the arc ends are: Shogun Moto Taigo, Emerald Champion Ji-Yun, the present Iuchi daimyo or the head of the Order of Death. Maybe the Keeper of the Void also, as if I remember it correctly, we won that position a couple of Koteis past.

Moto Damasko
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

Utaku Hidaki wrote:Any 4GC personality with a boxable honor requirement. Every clan but Unicorn has a personality they can bring into play off of BK.

As for names, on a personal level I'd like to see an Utaku Hidaki card - he wouldn't be too old yet!
Pretty sure we just got that. 3gc battle maiden with honor requirement = boxable with honor gain. Above hr - 1 gc.
Unicorn Clan * Samurai * Gaijin Blademaster * Stands Alone * In spite of * Inugami-Mochi
"Call me what you will, but I act with passion in all things. One cannot know compassion without living with passion."
~Moto Damasko

Utaku Hidaki
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 pm

You can't buy her off a BK on turn 1 due to her HR, which is what I'm talking about.

Moto Shintomo
Gunso

Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Utaku Hidaki wrote:You can't buy her off a BK on turn 1 due to her HR, which is what I'm talking about.
A card equivalent to Shinjo Rina would be awesome to have. :)

Moto Damasko
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Ummm don't most honor runners buy a boxable for full and gold? Then a second for full and gold?
~Moto Damasko

Shinjo Shinriko
Ji-Samurai

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Some do, but that is not what Hidaki wants a personality purchasable off of Border Keep for. He wants a personality that would stabilize a blitz concept out of Unicorn decks.

"The purpose of life is to light a small candle in the darkness of being." -Moto Amadare

Utaku Hidaki
White Guard

Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Shinjo Shinriko wrote:Some do, but that is not what Hidaki wants a personality purchasable off of Border Keep for. He wants a personality that would stabilize a blitz concept out of Unicorn decks.
Exactly! I miss Shinjo Rina. :(

• Information